with us

Personal Injury

Have you been injured? Get the compensation you deserve.

If you have been hurt because of someone else’s negligence or wrongful act, the attorneys at Hannula Halom & Scherz of Superior Wisconsin can help. We only represent people who have been injured—we refuse to represent insurance companies or manufacturers. If necessary, we’re not afraid to go to court. We’ll fight hard to get the compensation you deserve. And we don’t get paid until we win your case.

The best part? We’re right here in your community, and we’re highly successful in winning personal injury cases for our clients. Why spend hours on the phone or drive long distances?

Make an appointment today for a free consultation»

Frequently Asked Questions

What is a personal injury claim?  

  • Personal injury covers a wide spectrum:  
  • Animal bites
  • Assaults
  • Automobile and truck accidents
  • Defective products
  • Drunk driver accidents
  • Jet Ski® and other personal water craft injuries
  • Motorcycle accident
  • Nursing home neglect
  • Pedestrian injuries
  • Product liability
  • Slip and fall accidents
  • Uninsured/under-insured motorist claims
  • Violation of civil rights
  • Work site accidents
  • Wrongful death  

What is the difference between personal injury and tort law?
Nothing. A “tort” is defined as a civil wrong and generally refers to what non-lawyers call personal injury law.   

What materials should I keep track of?
You should keep track of medical records, doctor’s reports, prescriptions, police report, pictures of accident scene and any correspondence with an insurance company.

What is the difference between personal injury and worker’s compensation?
Both involve physical injuries. However, if you are injured in the job, it is called workers compensation. The workers compensation procedure is more straightforward and does not involve a court trial or a jury. To learn more go to our practice area Workers Compensation.  

What is the process for a personal injury case? When can I expect to see results?
Every case is different. An offer of settlement is usually not made until you have completed all your medical treatments and your doctor can give your lawyer a final report.   

What if I am too injured to go to work? What happens then?
You are entitled to claim compensation for all your out-of-pocket loses including your loss wages, the cost of your medical treatments, damages to your vehicle or other personal property, as well as general damages for disability, pain and suffering, etc.   

How am I going to be able to live if I am too disabled to work?
You also are entitled to claim compensation for your loss of earning ability because of a permanent disability.


Talk with a personal injury attorney in Superior today, and explore your legal options.

Latest News

Receive a Free Consultation
Full Profile
Full Profile
Full Profile
Van Ert
Full Profile